[Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post from the brands or the retailer]
All images & logo are credit of the respective brands and iRUN Singapore
iRUN Singapore, a premium retailer, has ongoing Chinese New Year sales from 16th January 2023 till 5th February 2023. iRUN Singapore does both local and international delivery with international shipping being chargeable. With the rising cost of goods and services, being able to save some cash to grab a good pair of running shoes can make a lot of difference.
With any footwear purchase, it comes with a free iRun CNY Red Packet! Additionally, a random CNY Red packet will contain iRun vouchers worth up to $200. Do note, however, this promotion applies to retail purchases and online orders delivered in Singapore.
Looking through iRUN Singapore, there are a few top recommendations for those looking for a pair. In this article, we will cover our top 3 choices across the different types of running shoes.
Top 3 Most Affordable Choices
For the cheapest choices, we only include running shoes at less than or equal to S$100 price point. Of those within the listed price, these are the top 3 options which we will consider buying.
- Adidas SL20.3 – A lightweight and versatile running shoes. (OUR CHOICE)
- Nike Rival Fly 3 – Nike’s most affordable performance running shoes.
- Adidas Adios 6 – Adidas’s speed day option.
Top 3 Daily Trainers
A daily trainer will need to be able to handle from your easy runs to your speedier efforts over certain distance yet not your race day or 400m efforts around the track. A key trait of daily trainer is their ability to do every types of run to an extent. Here are our top 3 daily trainers recommendations.
- Adidas SL20.3 – Trusty & versatile running shoes at extreme value. (OUR CHOICE)
- ASICS Gel Cumulus 24 – Trialed and tested daily trainer option.
- New Balance Fresh Foam X 880 v12 – New Balance’s most cushioned foam with extreme durability.
Top 3 Plated Choices
Plated running shoes should cater for your high effort training as well as your race day requirement. From the list of running shoes on CNY discount, here are our top 3 options.
- New Balance Fuelcell RC Elite 2 – Responsive yet cushioned racer/long run options (OUR CHOICE)
- HOKA Rocket X – A very smooth glider.
- Nike Zoom Fly 4 – A surprising speedy option.
Top 3 High/Max Cushion Choices
Max cushion running shoes are well suited to meet our needs during long-slow-distance (LSD) training. At the same time, these shoes will provide us the comfort needed for recovery days. From the list, here are our top 3 high/max cushion running shoes.